Monday, December 7, 2009

Laundry Day

So today I have done somewhere between 8 to 10 loads of laundry. Reason being? I haven't done it in about three weeks... yeah. Even though it's just my husband and I, we have a lot of clothes. However I have been incredibly busy with school. I was lucky to even find time tonight to do it. I was going to wait until this weekend but not being able to move around comfortably in my own bedroom is not something I love. So I finally pulled all the laundry into the living room and separated it and washed it! Hooray for me.

As for school I am becoming more and more stressed out. The end of the semester is in two weeks. Finals are a week from Thursday. How am I staying so calm and collected? Laundry. And the occasional back rub from the hubby. I love him for that by the way. Now tomorrow I will be making chili and tonight we ate extreme hashbrowns. Delicious. Otherwise I am creating some pretty neat looking designs for my classes. I am looking forward to the end of the semester while also dreading it. I have no idea if I will survive it or not. I really truly hope so.

I do believe my laundry should be done soon. Otherwise I might just ask Cliff to stay awake and get it... I am so exhausted. Yeah... I'll see if he can do that for me. Night night, everyone.

God Bless.

No comments: