Friday, February 26, 2010

Random Ramblings

Today is an another tough day in class. We're talking about light-boxing in class but since I missed last week I have no idea what he's talking about. I'll be getting help from my classmates but they've been gone all week at the DEX competition. I haven't had time to ask my prof for help either because I've been up to my ears in the budget for Adfed. I'm loving the challenge, don't get me wrong; but my blood pressure must be through the roof!

On a totally different and completely random note I want to know why my cell phone is dying so quickly. It's only happened the last couple of days so I am hoping that it's just a fluke. Oh well.

I have been snowboarding more this year than normal which is great. However, I do miss having a companion with me. I am hoping that someone will be available for at least one of the two nights so I at least have someone to ride up the lift with or to meet up with in the warming house for hot cocoa. Oh well. Maybe some Friday evening Cliff can come with me. That'd be nice. I would love to have him come with.

Our Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful. I worked that entire weekend so we didn't see much of each other. We did go out to eat at Anton's. Delicious. However, I should get back to class.

God Bless!

No comments: