Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break: Day 1

Today started off quite well. I slept in until 11:00. That was amazing. I think my body just naturally needed the sleep since I didn't have to force myself to sleep in. Yay. After that I came out on the couch and watched some television. After about an hour I got up and started to clean the bedroom. That took way more effort than I had originally planned. Sadly after a while of picking up items off the floor my back started to spasm. Not cool. I had to keep going though since this is the only time I have off or enough time to clean.
After that I moved on to the bathroom. The hard part was the floor around Abby's litter box. With my back acting up and how much of a mess there was, I had a tough time getting it all clean. I did get it all done though. Which is making me incredibly happy. Walking in there with nothing sticking to my feet is amazing. Same with the bedroom, being able to walk in there without stepping on anything is phenomenal. I absolutely love it.
Soon after I finished all of this Cliff came home and we were able to spend time together. He made some Tuna Helper and we watched Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. The rest of the night was spent cuddling and him giving me a back rub in hopes that the knots causing the spasms would come out. He did a very good job and I went to bed sleeping soundly.
God Bless. =)

No comments: