Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break: Day 4


Sick. Sick. Sick. My day has been spent lying in bed trying to feel better. I slept for most of the day. Talked to a friend here and there. Even tried to do some homework. But my eyes got strained. Even now I know that this is going to be a short blog. So now here I sit on the couch hoping I feel better before this weekend. I have a lot of long shifts I need to work and I won't have much time to do anything. I really need to finish my homework before this weekend too, otherwise I will definitely have no time to get it done. Ugh. Being sick is no fun when you can't get important stuff done. Ugh. My prof is not going to like this... Okay, no more staring at the computer screen. Good night everyone. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning.


God Bless.

No comments: