So this is the first rainy day of the summer. Kind of sad, yes. But I do enjoy the rain. It makes all the greens outside quite vibrant. Plus the smell of rain is absolutely amazing. So clean and fresh, it makes me smile. However, the one downfall is that it makes you dreary. Especially after eating 6 pancakes. I made them myself. They were quite delicious. Now I'm all droopy and thinking about how a nap how would be amazing. I just woke up though so I really don't want to do that. Maybe I'll crank up some high-energy tunes and vacuum. This floor needs some T.L.C. Especially since this is my first given weekend off in a while, I need to do something productive. Cliff doesn't drum tonight so we have to do something special together... If we can think of anything! Otherwise we'll just keep planning out our summer vacation and cuddle on the couch watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I love that show.
Everyone have a wonderful rainy day and make the best of it! God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment