8:50 a.m. Alarm goes off. 'ugh time to wake up and get ready for school. Oh well I guess.'
9:15 a.m. Time to leave to go to school and hopefully get a parking spot!
10:00 a.m. First class, time to learn some stuff about Illustrator.
11:00 a.m. Second "class," Northway Group. Meeting with a client today to see if he likes any of our ideas for logos.
12:00 p.m. Now it's time for Visual Design. Today we get to present our Accordion Brochures but I forgot the paper version at home. I guess I will have to present it off of my computer.
1:00 p.m. I am going to sit in on the Photoshop class instead of waiting. It's snowing lots outside! Ewie!
1:30 p.m. Call Kate at Yankee Candle and bump up our meeting to two o'clock.
2:15 p.m. Meeting with Kate. =]
3:45 p.m. Finally home and out of the snowy roads!
4:00 p.m. Play a little Animal Crossing before Cliff comes home. Where is he anyway?
4:30 p.m. Get a text from Cliff saying he lost his keys and will be late.
5:45 p.m. Cliff found his keys and is finally home.
6:30 p.m. On the phone with mom while Cliff is making supper!
8:00 p.m. Cliff decides to take out the guitar and play. Argh. I work on some cross stitch while he does that. Gr.
9:30 p.m. He finally stops and we watch some more Family Guy.
10:30 p.m. Cliff is brushing his teeth and says he's heading to bed. Doubtful.
10:45 p.m. Maybe I will go to bed, I am kind of sleepy.
11:00 p.m. Night night world. God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment