Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A New Job!

So today was a very exciting day! I had an interview today and it went very well. So well, as a matter of fact, that I was hired on the spot! I am so excited! Everything was so spur of the moment. I wasn't even looking for a job when I asked for the application and then when I met with the manager the next she set up an interview with me two days later. THEN at the interview we ended up just talking for the first half hour and then the last fifteen minutes were actually the more business-type questions. When we went back into the store she had to make sure I didn't have to take the personality test (which I didn't!) So I was home free! She turned around after hanging up the phone and offered me the job right there! I was so excited and I got along with both the girls that were working that day very well. One was the head manager of the store and the other was the assistant manager. Very cool.

However, I am laying in bed right and probably should get some sleep! Be sure to praise God for me because I am currently employed and now Cliff and I have that little bit of extra money coming in. It'll be nice to have that little bit of cushion. But like I said earlier, I am in bed now and Cliff is falling asleep next to me. I should fall asleep too. So good night world! And be sure to praise God for every good thing in your life, and pray for help during those troubled times.

God bless!

No comments: