Friday, February 20, 2009

An Update in the Life of...

I completely forgot that I even had this blog until a friend of mine, Jaime, told me that she was blogging.  It made me wonder... whatever happened to my blog?  So I came and checked it out and it was still here!  Wonderful no?  Maybe I will be more avid in writing in this now that I remember it is here.
An update in my life would be that I am currently married.  His name is Clifford and I love him very much.  We are currently moving out of our apartment in Clearwater and into St Cloud.  We couldn't more happy!  We have been married for about 6 1/2 months now but it seems like it's been much longer than that.  In a good way of course.
I am looking at craftsdirect.com for some beading ideas and even making some of my own.  I am absolutely loving this new spark in me to be creative!  I also hope that Rachel will be able to go scrapbooking with me next week.  That'd be a great big-sister-little-sister bonding time!
I am no longer going to SCSU.  I am now attending St Cloud Technical College.  I am loving it!  Why do ask did I go from a four year university to a two year college?  I will tell you why!  The programs are much more focused and the professors are more personal with you.  You're not just another face in the class, you are a student and they want to know who you, as a person are.  It is absolutely wonderful.  I am going for Advertising and Web Design. Heavily on the web design side. It's been a long time since I have been this excited about school, even my family has noticed!
As much as I love blogging and getting my happy thoughts down right now, I should go and do something productive; such as packing, eating, cleaning... but I'll probably just end up looking at beads and playing some more.
Have a blessed day!

No comments: