Wednesday, March 4, 2009
My Soap Box Moment
So I have decided that people who smoke and then throw their butts out the window really really annoy me. I see it so often when I drive down the road and there's this little white thing falling from someone's window and it's a cigarette butt! Seriously? Why do so many people do that?! Is it so hard to keep your butts in your own car? I have even seen some people, while at a red light, open their car door and dump out their ash tray right into the gutter!!! How is that helping anything?! So those of you that do smoke, please keep your butts in your own car or else dispose of them properly! Why is that so difficult to do? I am sorry for this little rant of mine, but I have seen it happen all too often and now I just cannot take it anymore! I am done with my soap box moment for now. I am sure it will come back again though. God bless everyone! (Yes, even those who can't keep their butts in their car).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment