Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thoughts

I am done with my classes right now and so I am sitting here looking at facebook and shoes and thinking. I need to stop doing that. However I have been thinking about someone quite often lately because he keeps popping up in dreams and out of the blue. It's really starting to upset me because I don't know what to do about it. I don't want to talk to him again and even more so I never want to see him! And yet here I find myself thinking about everything went wrong and I wonder if maybe I should have done something different. Like stop talking to him a long time ago. Granted it's already been about four months but still. So what am I supposed to do when I see pictures and hear things? I have been able to walk away unscathed for quite some time, but now it's starting to catch up to me. Then I start to wonder if he's thinking about me. If he ever remembers when we were friends and nothing was wrong in the world. I doubt it though. He has his own little world right now and nothing else can come in there.

Oh well. I have my husband and things have been going incredibly well the last few months. I am loving school and I have a new job which I am really looking forward to. I start that in less than a week! Yay! Cliff has been enjoying his job at Kia but is still waiting for that call back. Please keep praying that he does! We are moving in a few weeks and I have never been more excited. I cannot wait until we are in our two bedroom apartment! We will have so much more room for EVERYTHING! When people come to visit, they will have their own room to sleep in instead of worrying about waking them up in the morning. Oh goodness! How exciting. Can't I just move now?!

But I suppose I should head home and get to work on some more cleaning and packing and what not. I'm not looking forward to it, but it needs to be done. There will be a lot more cleaning to do soon! God bless!

No comments: