Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break & Time & Such

Spring Break is all over. It wasn't incredibly exciting anyway.  I worked Monday through Wednesday when I was only supposed to work Tuesday. I don't mind too much though since Cliff and I need the money and my co worker had a concussion and couldn't work. Then Thursday was good. Cliff and I went to my sister's house and hung out with most of my family. No Alicia & Nate, sad. But I will be seeing her in about a month! Then on Friday my mom, dad, nephew and I went to a motorcycle shop to look at some stuff but that was a total bust. After that Cliff and I went home and I had to work Saturday morning. After work though Cliff and I went back to Rachel's house and we had celebrated her and Andrew's birthdays and had a really good time. That night we played cards once the kids went to bed. I must say... it is an absolute blast! The next morning Cliff and I had breakfast with my family (they made waffles!) and we had to go home because I worked that afternoon as well. I was expecting to come home from work to an empty apartment only to find Cliff sitting on the couch. The poor boy wasn't feeling well! So he and I sat and talked and didn't do too much the rest of the night. Finally we went to bed at around 10:00 and I didn't wake up until 9:00 this morning.
So now here I sit in the SCTC commons. Hungry. Tired. Really wanting to go home but I have to work again tonight. So sad. But Cliff and I will be moving this Saturday so I am really looking forward to that.  But I need to get through this week first.
It's strange to think that time goes the same speed all the time. Sometimes it feels like it's going faster while other times it just seems to creep along. Like right now... time is going by so slowly but last week flew by faster than I imagined. I hate time... I wish it would go by slowly during the fun times and fast during the slow times. How great would that be? Oh well. I am just happy God gave me any time at all! So anywhoo. I can't say there's much more to report. Unless you want to bring me food within the next 30 minutes I guess I will see you around.
God bless!

No comments: