Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Weekend Update.

So I have been enjoying work quite thoroughly ever since I started. It has been very low maintenance and the people I work with are very nice. It's quite slow most of the time and so I am not running around like a chicken with my head cut off. On top of that, I love working with candles! It is so much easier than working clothing retail. Granted there is still quite a bit to remember. Such as proper burning of candles and how long each one burns. Then there's also the reed diffusers and electric burners. Plus potpourri and tarts. Oh yes, quite a bit to remember. I can do it. Of this I have no doubt. But still...

Other than that I can't say life has been too exciting. I am on my spring break right now but it pretty much consists of working and packing. I am so happy that Cliff and I will be moving to our new place. It will make so many things SO much easier! Only 10 days!!

Hm... My friend Adam came down to visit Cliff & I this last weekend. That was fun. We went to the St. Paul Science Museum and then to the Mall of America. After that we came back to the apartment and played Nintendo Monopoly. That was an absolute HOOT!! Haha. Poor Mario died in a tragic accident. Haha.

Anywhoo, I should probably be going to bed and try to get some sleep instead of killing my sleep cycle like I already have been the last few days. So good night everyone and, as always, God bless!

No comments: