I do need to get to sleep though. I have to work Black Friday. I'm not looking forward to it. But I have a ride so I'm still thankful. Night, all. God bless!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving Day
Good evening, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a very nice one with Cliff. This morning I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast and we ate leftovers for lunch. I took a nap and then we had a nice dinner. Nothing too exciting. A day like today just makes me realize what all I'm thankful for. I love my husband and my family. I miss them so much but I am always so happy whenever I get to see them. I look around and I see the home I live in and I am so grateful that we have it. Thank you, God for everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment