Think of all those wonderful memories. God bless.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Today my husband and I put up our Christmas tree. I can honestly say that I absolutely love the Christmas time. I get to spend time with family and friends. Eat lots of food and give lots of presents. I know growing up I was always excited for the reverse. I wanted to receive presents and when I didn't get what I wanted I was always so upset. Now when I make something for my family or get something for them that I know they'll really like I am always so excited to give it to them and see their faces when they open it. I love being able to sit around the table with my family cracking jokes and playing cards until midnight or one in the morning. I love traveling across the country to visit Cliff's family. We sit around and play board games. The guys go and compete with each other on who's the strongest while the girls and I sit around the kitchen and they tell me stories of their family growing up. I love how wherever you drive everyone's yards look so beautiful lit up with lights. I think everyone does that because the snow is white and so dull and sad. But when the lights reflect off of it, it glows and is absolutely gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment