I suppose you could call it that. I am relaxing on the couch with my husband. Nothing too much to report but that. We have both been incredibly busy. I am now second assistant manager at Yankee Candle and have been working incredibly hard at school. For as much as I have been doing I just can't seem to catch up. Oh well. The semester is almost over and I am very much so looking forward to Christmas break. It will be much needed. I am working quite a bit but that's amazing. That's just what I need as well.
Cliff and I will be celebrating our second Thanksgiving together. That's nice. We don't have any family in the area so we won't be with anyone else. Sad yes, but since I work retail I have to work Black Friday. I am just not looking forward to parking that day. The people and the shoppers don't bother me as much. It's just the parking. Well, I suppose I should get to sleep. I have to get caught up on that before Black Friday rolls around. Scary!
God Bless everyone and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment